The ability of an organization to face the market in a competitive way is closely linked to the efficiency of its structure and its ability to adapt to the continuous evolution of the context in which it moves. The goal here is to provide the organization tools and resources required to effectively deal the continuous external stress, intercepting and managing risks through a controlled, systematic and shared governance approach. Continuously monitor key processes helps to identify critical points and to switch risks into opportunities, therefore management systems becomes real governance tools. Certification is the final validation of a process of continuous improvement of the organization.
- Organizational analysis, process mapping, gap analysis vs. ISO 9001
- Assistance in obtaining ISO 9001, QS 9000, ISO / TS 16949, EN 9100, ISO 26262 certification
- Internal audits and second party suppliers audits
- Staff training and qualification about quality of processes
- Design and implementation of customer satisfaction surveys, analysis of market placement
- Risk Management (ISO 31000), Business Continuity (ISO 22301), Organizational Models (Dlgs. 231/01)
- Design of performance indicators dashboards (KPIs) and integration with information systems (BSC)