The assets of an organization can not be exposed in an uncontrolled way to risks, known and unknown, that threaten its consistency, integrity and uniqueness and that often are the real added value on the market and for stakeholders. Our core skills are designed to effectively manage fundamental assets such as infrastructure and facilities, information and sensitive data, products and purchased goods, intellectual property and trademarks of projects, by protecting them from loss or damage, unauthorized intrusions, fraud and counterfeiting, contamination and microbiological pollution, copyright infringement, infidelity retailers.
- Risk Management (ISO 31000, EN 22301)
- Legal compliance, crime-risk analysis (Dlgs. 231/01)
- Information Security: support for obtaining certification according to standards: ISO 27001, ISO 20000
- Privacy compliance (Dlgs. 196/03)
- Supply Chain Food Hygiene Management and Traceability (BRC, IFS, ISO 22000, ISO 22005)
- Microbiological quality of textiles (EN 14065) Supply Chain Security (ISO 28000, AEO)