Every organization, public or private, is made up of people, men and women, is based on their work and on their commitment and among its objectives can not neglect the respect for the values of the local community that, today more than ever, is a "global" community in which the distances are cleared by the modern communication technologies and by a total market that brings together customers and suppliers on an world wide scale. In this context, the assessment of social impacts of the business must be carried out through highly qualified expertise as our, in order to early identify risks and to apply a Corporate Social Responsibility with a managerial approach in order not only to comply with legal requirements but also to meet ever more careful and stringent market demands and increased consumer awareness.
- Risk Analysis (UNI 31000, ISO 22301, Dlgs.231/01)
- Design and implementation of the Organizational Model Dlgs. 231/01 compliant
- Training and qualification of staff
- Implementing systems for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Support for certification according to the standards: SA 8000, ISO 26000
- Mystery Audit programs on the branches/dealers network